here I am blogging at 2.50am Saturday morning... after a cup of ice-lemon tea followed by a large frothy hot tehcino. overdosed yet again. caffeine intake has been preety high lately almost on the verge of delirium. and so I thought, I haven't been blogging lately. main reason due to work and more work. I'm overworked and underpaid, tell that to my head. Seriously, sometimes I'm like a one-woman-does-all. I do enjoy the freedom at times yet I can be so lethargic when the day ends. Jaded. I need a total breakaway from these filthy air I breathe and the same politiks I see daily. I smile so hypocritical u might think I'm so gregarious but the FACT is: I'm not. I hate the way u fraternize with the big ones just to get a notch ahead. and for wat? I'm not at your disposal. I don't have to listen to your crappy ideas. I don't take orders from you. so SHUT THE FUCK UP and get outta my way...
that's a load off my chest. I will let it out in appraisal. so what if my head will get the idea that I'm an emo complain queen. One thing I learnt is if you don't like something then get it all out! lay it out on the table. let him see the ugly painting that he thought was all pristine and calm. here's bullshit thrown at your face. go have a blast.
was looking at hdb site for e-sale flats on offer. Downer No. 1= Buying a 3-room : Your gross monthly household income must not be more than $3,000! dammit. we have no choice but to apply for 4-room or bigger. All available flats taken up in Sembawang and Yishun. Executive is a bit risky. Maybe we should get more advice and hold back our plans a little.
current ear-candy:
apologize (one republic feat. timbaland)
mew and more mew...
looked at wedding services homepages/sites and wonder about how I don't have a date and venue to begin with. I have all these random creative thoughts just waiting to spill out on ink and paper, on how the theme would be, lilac and ivory, baby's breath and forget-me-nots centrepieces, black and white artistic shots donning the walls, and of course a uniquely touched ceiling and dais decor. anggerik impian is first on my list. I look at the 'dulang' shots tat these planners provide the service for and I thought I could very well do that on my own. Just need to put 1 and 2 together.
sweeeetttttttttt...
No comments:
Post a Comment